St. Patrick's Day
Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit
Ireland’s National Day that’s celebrated internationally!
Stay with us in beautiful Adare and let us plan your St.Patrick’s Day holiday in Ireland.
Day 1 | Adare
- Spend today exploring historic Adare – start at the Adare Heritage Centre and take a journey through the Historical Exhibition, a reconstruction of Adare’s unique past from the arrival of the Normans to the ancient Abbeys of the Middle Ages
- Grab a coffee and a homemade scone in Stacpoole’s Coffee House while browsing the beautiful antiques and designer fashions
- Then head back to Adare Heritage Centre for on guided walking tour of Adare
- From there hop on the bus for a private tour of the Desmond Castle, erected in the 13th century by the Earls of Kildare
- Stop into Draíocht Art Gallery and Shop which exhibits the works of contemporary Irish artists before heading back to the hotel for a bite to eat in Timmy Macs Bistro and a pint of Guinness in Dick’s Bar
Day 2 | Limerick City
- Start the day with a self guided Walking Tour of Medieval Limerick
- Grab lunch at the Milk Market before heading to King John’s Castle
- Finish the afternoon with a brewery and tasting tour of the Treaty City Brewery
Day 3 | St. Patrick’s Day
- Start the day with the full Irish breakfast so you have full stomach for your day out in Limerick
- Get to O’Connell Street early to watch the St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- A bonus on the day is the International Band Championship that is part of the main parade!
- Head back to Dick’s Bar in the hotel and listen to storytelling and live music
- Dance the night away!
If all of that does not convince you to visit Limerick on St. Patrick’s Day then find even more reasons on Limerick.ie.
We look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Adare soon.
‘Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit’ is Irish (Gaeilge) and means ‘Happy St. Patrick’s Day To You’