Our Family Rooms offer a minimum of 27 square metres (290 square feet) of sleeping and lounge space, complete with a generous en suite bathroom featuring a whirlpool bath with a shower over the bath. They are ideal for families of up to two adults and three children, or groups requiring double, twin or triple occupancy. We are also able to offer interconnecting family rooms for larger families and groups.
Our beds are topped with a luxury goose-down pillow top mattress exclusive to Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa. Complimentary WiFi, multichannel television, tea/coffee making facilities and 24-hour room service*, to include breakfast in bed*, are all available as standard. *Subject to an additional charge.
All rooms are non-smoking.
To view our special offers click here.
Stay In Style
Stay In Style
- Spacious 27 square metres (290 square feet)
- Separate living area with sofa and coffee table
- Generous en suite bathroom with shower over whirlpool bath and complimentary toiletries
King size (5ft) bed with luxury goose-down pillow top mattress
- Convertible to twin or triple room on request
- Cot and/or additional beds for up to three children available on request
- Interconnecting rooms on request
- Daily housekeeping
- Dressing table/business desk
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Multichannel television
- Adjustable lighting with bedside controls
- Ironing board and iron
- Full length mirror
- Generous wardrobe space
- 24-hour room service (subject to additional charge)
- Breakfast in Bed service (subject to additional charge)
- Wake-up call service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Laundry service (subject to additional charge)
- Late check out (subject to additional charge)
- Complimentary Leisure Club access
- Complimentary Kid’s Club access
- Bathrobe and slippers
- In-room refrigerator
- Sewing kit
- Additional toiletries
- Cot and/or additional beds for up to three children
Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa offers a day and evening babysitting service for guests, subject to pre-booking. All of our experienced babysitters are local to the hotel and are fully Garda vetted. Guests leaving the resort complex, e.g. for a wedding ceremony or an evening meal in Adare Village, are required to leave their mobile telephone number with the hotel reception desk so that they can be reached in the event of an emergency. All babysitting fees are payable to the babysitter directly.
All guests are able to enjoy complimentary access to our Leisure Club featuring:
- 20m heated indoor swimming pool
- Lounger pool, geyser pool and toddler pool
- Steam room
- Spacious 1,500 square foot cardiovascular gym with separate weights and resistance training area
- Children’s Playroom
- Personal trainer*
- Spinning, Pilates, Yoga and fitness classes*
*Subject to an additional charge
Woody’s Kids Club is available on most Saturdays and during school holidays and is suitable for children aged between four and 12 years. It is complimentary for hotel guests, but must be pre-booked in advance of arrival.
Our Mini Pet Farm is a popular attraction for little kids and big kids alike. Featuring a host of birds and animals, it is free-of-charge to visit.
Explore the magical fairy trail located in the gardens of Fitzgerald’s Woodlands House Hotel & Spa. Inhabited by mystical creatures for thousands of years, the little fairy houses were discovered by accident in 2015 when our farmer, Jim, was cutting trees on the grounds. Maps and fairy dust are both available from the hotel reception desk.
If your family enjoys kicking a ball around a pitch or playing hurling, then you will love our outdoor pitch. Don’t forget to bring your football or hurley’s when you come and stay.