Leisure Facilities Information
LATEST UPDATE: June 25 2020
Dear Members and Hotel Guests,
We are ecstatic to be able to re-open our doors on Monday, 29 June!
While we are thrilled to see you all sooner than expected, the government caught us a little off guard by bringing forward the date we are allowed to re-open. We are still awaiting specific guidelines and clarification on a few issues from our governing bodies, Ireland Active and Swim Ireland. So, we ask that for the next few weeks please be patient with us as the situation is a bit fluid.
Here’s what we know for sure...
- Opening on Monday, 29th of June.
- Normal business hours will be in effect.
- The pool & gym will both be open.
- There will be a booking system – more information to come in a separate email.
- In the gym, members are asked to continue to observe 2m of social distancing and to observe a minimum of 1m in other parts of the club.
- In accordance with guidelines from our governing body, Ireland Active, members are asked to bring and use their own towels. Complimentary towels and towels for purchase will not be available for the foreseeable future.
- The sauna, steam room and jacuzzi will continue to remain closed until advised by the government that it is safe to re-open them.
- Outdoor classes, virtual classes, in-house & virtual personal training will continue. If you would like to book, please use this TeamUp link: https://goteamup.com/p/1169560-woodlands-health-leisure-/memberships/33662
- We urge members, where possible to come wearing their gym clothes and to shower at home.
- Members should use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival and wipe equipment following use with the wipes and spray provided.
- Our staff have been trained and are adhering to the highest levels of health, hygiene, sanitation and infection control methods to ensure first and foremost our members’ safety and the quality of experience you have come to expect from our team. PLEASE NOTE if you have specific questions relating to our hygiene practices and standards refer them to Jack, firstname.lastname@example.org or Aidan, email@example.com
- Any time that was lost on your membership due to the mandated Lock Down will be added and your renewal date extended. PLEASE NOTE if you would like to discuss your personal membership information, contact Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as we are able, we will pass on any information on changes that may affect our operating procedures.
We are really looking forward to seeing everyone back and we will be striving to connect with each member over the coming weeks to make sure that you are happy & healthy.
Thank you for your continued support, Woodlands Health & Leisure Club Team
Whether you are interested in a workout in the gym, a soak in our jacuzzi or just relaxing in the pool, we have everything you will need to unwind at The Woodlands Health and Leisure Centre Limerick. Our full Limerick hotels leisure facilities include:
- Spacious free Car Park
- 20 Metre Swimming Pool
- Kiddies Pool & Play Room
- Lounger Pool & Geyser Pool
- Steam Room
- 1,500 Sq ft Gymnasium, fully fitted with state-of-the-art equipment, weights and a selection of fitness machines.One of our highly trained instructors will be delighted to tailor a programme to suit your specific requirements.
Woodlands Health and Leisure Club is available to hotel guests and members only.
Please note, during your stay and while using the pool, swim lessons may take place at different times throughout the day.
|Monday - Thursday||6.15am - 10.00pm|
|Friday||6.15am - 9.00pm|
|Sat, Sun, Bank Holidays||8.30am - 8.00pm|
CHILDREN'S OPENING HOURS
|Monday - Thursday||9.00am - 12.30pm | 2.30pm - 7.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 12.30pm | 2.30pm - 7.30pm|
|Sat, Sun, Bank Holidays||9.00am - 7.00pm|
Swim hats and pool shoes/flip flops are required for guests and members using the pool and health suite facilities.