Open from June 7th
Book your timeslot on the app
We are delighted to be back open from June 7th. Please book your timeslot on the app if you would like to visit the gym or pool.
Classes are still going ahead indoors as normal from Sept 22nd. See timetable below.
In accordance with HSE guidelines and Ireland Active all of our classes are at limited capacity.
We ask that you bring your digital vaccination certificate for admittance of all indoor classes
7am TRX | 6:30pm HIIT
7am Spin | 10am Aqua Fit | 6:30pm Lift & Tone
7am BodyBuster | 10am Pilates | 6:30pm Spin
7am Spin | 10am Aqua Fit | 6:30pm TRX
8.30am BodyBuster | 9.30am Spin
Members €5 | Non-Members €8
Book on Woodlands Health & Leisure Club APP.
Download now from your app store. Just search for ‘Woodlands Health & Leisure Club’
The timetable will change accordingly with government guidelines. You will not be able to arrive on the day without having booked in. Your safety and the safety of the staff is paramount so we have measures in place to ensure they we are compliant with Covid-19 guidelines.
WOODLANDS HEALTH & LEISURE CLUB
Welcome to Fitzgeralds Woodlands Health & Leisure Club, located in the grounds of Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Revas spa, and its own separate car park for members.
Our state-of-the-art Health and Leisure Centre open to members and hotel guests, with easy indoor access to both the hotel and Revas Spa. It boasts:
- 20-metre a 20-metre heated indoor swimming pool, with lounger pools and kids pool.
- Private Health Suite with sauna, steamroom, and jacuzzi.
- Spacious 1,500 sq ft gym with separate cardio area, machine and weight area, and open area perfect for functional training.
Treadmills with access to Netflix, Live TV, the internet, digital newspapers and interactive virtual run which means you can run on the beach in the middle of winter!
- Concept2 Rowers and Ski Ergometre, Spark Trainer, Assault Bike, TRX and everything from kettle bells to weight machines.
- Dedicated Studio area for fitness classes with outdoor access.
- Dedicated children’s playroom
- Onsite Physical Therapy Clinic
- Spacious changing rooms with showers, hairdryers and lockers
- Spacious free car park for members
- Wide range of membership packages
The Health & Leisure Club has been designed to cater for fitness enthusiasts and professional sportspeople alike, as well as seniors and family groups who would like to enjoy the facilities during their stay.
Whether you want to relax and unwind or enjoy a strenuous workout, we have personal training, a comprehensive timetable of fitness classes, including Spinning, Pilates, Yoga and swimming lessons.
Woodlands Health & Leisure Club is also home to Woody’s Fun Club and Kids Camps.
WE CAN HELP YOU REACH YOUR FITNESS GOALS
No matter what your health and fitness goals, our personal trainers possess the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to design safe and effective fitness programmes to help you to exercise effectively and enjoyably.
We offer 30-minute one-to-one sessions for both members and non-members. Sessions may be purchased individually, or in packages of eight.