Climb on Up!
The Treehouse Food Cabin is open daily 9am – 9pm
The Treehouse Bar is open daily until 11pm
Climb on up for great food and coffee!
The Treehouse is our new outdoor dining area serving great food, drinks and our custom Farmhand blend coffee roasted exclusively for us featuring 60% Colombian and 40% Brazilian beans. We are the only outlet outside of Dublin that are lucky enough to have this coffee…can you already smell it!
You can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner from The Treehouse. The menu includes all day breakfast bowls, salads, burgers and lots of sweet treats. You can dine in or grab and go! Treat yourself to an ice-scream at SCOOPS or have a drink with friends at The Treehouse Bar.
The Treehouse area includes
- The Treehouse Food Cabin – takeaway and dine in
- Farmhand Coffee – roasted exclusively for Woodlands
- The Treehouse Bar
- SCOOPS Ice-Cream Parlour
- The Tree Huts – private dining huts with wood pellet fire stoves
- Outdoor seating with full canopy and heaters
So many reasons to visit The Treehouse…
- An outdoor covered heated seating area
- Private dining in the Tree Huts
- Surround sound music. (Live music will be available once government restrictions allow)
- Large Tv’s showing live sports matches (coming soon)
- A safe secure place for the kids while you enjoy a well-deserved coffee
- 40 acres of grounds. Take a walk along our 1.2km Walkway through Mary’s Organic Garden
- On your visit discover the magical Fairy Trail and Mini Pet Farm
- Easy access on the outside of Adare with Free parking
Your four legged friends are welcome and there might even be a few treats for them!
Book a Table
Plan your visit to The Treehouse
Bookings are recommended for The Treehouse area during busy periods e.g weekends.
The Treehouse area offers you two bookable options:
- The Treehouse Outdoor Dining Area is fully covered with a canopy and is available to reserve seating so you can enjoy takeaway food and drinks from The Treehouse food cabin and bar.
- The Tree Huts, which are stand alone heated spaces, are bookable and offer full table service from The Treehouse menu and Treehouse Bar.
When booking the Tree Huts please note there is a minimum requirement of 4 people per booking and a minimum spend of €100 between the hours of 9am – 3pm and €150 between the hours of 5pm and 9pm on food and drink. Please be advised that the Tree Huts are covered but we do advise to wear warm clothing.
When booking the Treehouse Outdoor Dining Area please note there is no minimum spend or minimum numbers required.
In accordance with government guidelines you have 1 hour and 45 minutes for dining and you must then vacate your table.