Climb on Up!
The Treehouse Food Cabin is open daily
Monday – Thursday 10am-6pm
Friday & Saturday 10am-9pm
The Treehouse Bar
Monday-Thursday – Closed
Saturday 12pm- 11pm
Climb on up for great food and coffee!
The Treehouse is our new outdoor dining area serving great food, drinks and our custom Farmhand blend coffee roasted exclusively for us featuring 60% Colombian and 40% Brazilian beans. We are the only outlet outside of Dublin that are lucky enough to have this coffee…can you already smell it!
You can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner from The Treehouse. The menu includes all day breakfast bowls, salads, burgers and lots of sweet treats. You can dine in or grab and go! Treat yourself to an ice-scream at SCOOPS or have a drink with friends at The Treehouse Bar.
The Treehouse area includes
- The Treehouse Food Cabin – takeaway and dine in
- Farmhand Coffee – roasted exclusively for Woodlands
- The Treehouse Bar
- SCOOPS Ice-Cream Parlour
- The Tree Huts – private dining huts with wood pellet fire stoves
- Outdoor seating with full canopy and heaters
So many reasons to visit The Treehouse…
- An outdoor covered heated seating area
- Private dining in the Tree Huts
- Surround sound music. (Live music will be available once government restrictions allow)
- Large Tv’s showing live sports matches (coming soon)
- A safe secure place for the kids while you enjoy a well-deserved coffee
- 40 acres of grounds. Take a walk along our 1.2km Walkway through Mary’s Organic Garden
- On your visit discover the magical Fairy Trail and Mini Pet Farm
- Easy access on the outside of Adare with Free parking
Your four legged friends are welcome and there might even be a few treats for them!
Book a Table
Plan your visit to The Treehouse
Bookings are recommended for The Treehouse area during busy periods e.g weekends.
The Treehouse Outdoor Dining Area does not require bookings and accepts walk-ins.
Bookings are required for The Tree Huts:
- The Tree Huts, which are stand alone heated spaces, are bookable and offer full table service from The Treehouse menu and Treehouse Bar.
When booking the Tree Huts please note there is a minimum requirement of 4 people per booking. Please be advised that the Tree Huts are covered but we do advise to wear warm clothing.
There is no minimum spend in the Treehouse Outdoor Dining Area.
In accordance with government guidelines you have 1 hour and 45 minutes for dining and you must then vacate your table.