Home Away From Home
We have a number of rooms created specifically with our business guests in mind. Designed to be a home away for home, each room is a generous 27 square metres (290 square feet) in size and comprises separate sleeping and living spaces allowing you to work away from home in comfort. And to help you have a great night’s sleep, our beds are topped with a luxury goose-down pillow top mattress exclusive to Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa.
A generously proportioned en suite bathroom complete with a whirlpool bath and shower over the bath, complimentary high-speed WiFi, multichannel television, tea/coffee making facilities and 24-hour room service*, to include breakfast in bed*, are all available as standard. *Subject to an additional charge.
All rooms are non-smoking.
To view our special offers click here.
Stay In Style
Stay In Style
- Spacious 27 square metres (290 square feet)
- Separate living area with sofa and coffee table
- Generous en suite bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower over the bath and complimentary toiletries
- King size (5ft) bed with luxury goose-down pillow top mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- Workstation with ergonomic office chair
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Complimentary mineral water
- Treats in the room on arrival
- Mini fridge
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Apple TV
- Multichannel television
- Smartphone wireless speaker
- Adjustable lighting with bedside controls
- Ironing board and iron
- Full length mirror
- Generous wardrobe space
- 24-hour room service (subject to an additional charge)
- Breakfast in Bed service (subject to an additional charge)
- Early continental breakfast
- Wake-up call service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Laundry service (subject to an additional charge)
- Late check out (subject to an additional charge)
- Complimentary Leisure Club access
- Fitness workout kits
- Bathrobe and slippers
- In-room refrigerator
- Sewing kit
- Additional toiletries
Our in-room dining service is available 24-hours a day. This service is subject to an additional charge.
All guests are able to enjoy complimentary access to our Leisure Club featuring:
- 20m heated indoor swimming pool,
- Lounger pool & Geyser pool
- Spacious 1,500 square foot cardiovascular gym with separate weights and resistance training area
- Personal trainer*
- Spinning, Pilates, Yoga and fitness classes*
*Subject to an additional charge
Revas Spa offers some unique features and treatments which include a Turkish Mud Rasul Chamber, outdoor hot tub and a luxury thermal suite. is All guests are able to enjoy access to Revas Spa and its facilities:
- Spa treatments
- Thermal Suite
- Hair Studio
- Beauty Rooms
- Make-Up Studio
Revas Spa must be pre-booked in advance of arrival to the hotel.
Why not stretch your legs on the Woodlands Walking Trail? This signposted 1.2km trail takes you through the resort grounds, allowing you to soak up the country scenery and enjoy the sounds of local songbirds. The walk, which also takes in Mary’s Organic Garden, takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
If you are a keen gardener or grow your own herbs, vegetables and/or fruit, be sure to visit Mary’s Organic Garden during your stay. Located within the hotel grounds, and forming part of the Woodlands Walking Trail, Mary’s Organic Garden supplies our kitchens with many of the seasonal ingredients founds on the menus in Fieldings of Adare and Timmy Macs Bistro. It also provides Dicks Bar with the herbs, edible flowers and other garnishes they use for cocktails and other drinks.