Our accessible rooms are designed to combine space with ease of use. As with our other rooms, our accessible bedrooms combine a generous sleeping space and living area with a large wet-room style en suite bathroom, complete with roll-in shower.
The sleeping area includes a king size bed which can be converted to twin beds, topped with a luxury goose-down pillow-top mattress exclusive to
Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa. Complimentary WiFi, multichannel television, tea/coffee making facilities and 24-hour room service*, to include breakfast in bed*, are also available as standard. *Subject to an additional charge.
All rooms are non-smoking.
To view our special offers click here.
Stay In Style
Stay In Style
- Spacious 23 square metres (247 square feet)
- Lounge area with sofa and coffee table
- Generous wet-room style en suite bathroom with roll-in shower, accessible WC and complimentary toiletries
- King size (5ft) bed with luxury goose-down pillow top mattress
- Convertible to twin room on request
- Cot and/or additional bed for a child available on request
- Daily housekeeping
- Dressing table
- Tea/coffee/hot chocolate making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- USB charging sockets
- Multichannel television
- Adjustable lighting with bedside controls
- Ironing board and iron
- Full length mirror
- Wardrobe space
- 24-hour room service (subject to an additional charge)
- Breakfast in Bed service (subject to an additional charge)
- Wake-up call service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Laundry service (subject to an additional charge)
- Late check out (subject to additional charge)
- Complimentary Leisure Club access
- Bathrobe and slippers
- In-room refrigerator
- Sewing kit
- Additional toiletries
- Cot and/or additional bed for a child
Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa offers a day and evening babysitting service for guests, subject to pre-booking. All of our experienced babysitters are local to the hotel and are fully Garda vetted. Guests leaving the resort complex, e.g. for a wedding ceremony or an evening meal in Adare Village, are required to leave their mobile telephone number with the hotel reception desk so that they can be reached in the event of an emergency. All babysitting fees are payable to the babysitter directly.
All guests are able to enjoy complimentary access to our Leisure Club featuring:
- 20m heated indoor swimming pool, lounger pool,
- geyser pool and toddler pool
- Spacious 1,500 square foot cardiovascular gym with separate weights and resistance training area
- Children’s Playroom
- Personal trainer*
- Spinning, Pilates, Yoga and fitness classes*
*Subject to an additional charge
All guests are able to enjoy access to Revas Spa and its facilities:
- Spa treatments
- Thermal Suite
- Hair Studio
- Beauty Rooms
Why not stretch your legs on the Woodlands Walking Trail? This signposted 1.2km trail takes you through the resort grounds, allowing you to soak up the country scenery and enjoy the sounds of local songbirds. The walk, which also takes in Mary’s Organic Garden, takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
If you are a keen gardener or grow your own herbs, vegetables and/or fruit, be sure to visit Mary’s Organic Garden during your stay. Located within the hotel grounds, and forming part of the Woodlands Walking Trail, Mary’s Organic Garden supplies our kitchens with many of the seasonal ingredients founds on the menus in Fieldings of Adare and Timmy Macs Bistro. It also provides Dicks Bar with the herbs, edible flowers and other garnishes they use for cocktails and other drinks.