Spacious and Elegant
Our Superior Rooms offer a minimum of 27 square metres (290 square feet) of sleeping and living space, complete with a generous en suite bathroom featuring a whirlpool bath with shower over the bath. Due to their size and flexibility, these rooms are ideal for families of up to two adults and three children, or groups and families requiring double, twin or triple occupancy. We are also able to offer interconnecting superior rooms.
Our beds are topped with a luxury goose-down pillow top mattress exclusive to Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa. Complimentary WiFi, multichannel television, tea/coffee making facilities and 24-hour room service*, to include breakfast in bed*, are all available as standard. *Subject to an additional charge.
All rooms are non-smoking.
To view our special offers click here.
Stay In Style
Stay In Style
- Spacious 27 square metres (290 square feet)
- Lounge area with sofa and coffee table
- Generous en suite bathroom with shower over whirlpool bath and complimentary toiletries
- King size (5ft) bed with luxury goose-down pillow top mattress
- Convertible to twin or triple room on request
- Cot and/or additional beds for up to three children available on request
- Interconnecting rooms on request
- Daily housekeeping
- Dressing table/business desk
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Multichannel television
- Adjustable lighting with bedside controls
- Ironing board and iron
- Full length mirror
- Generous wardrobe space
- 24-hour room service (subject to an additional charge)
- Breakfast in Bed service (subject to an additional charge)
- Wake-up call service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Laundry service (subject to an additional charge)
- Late check out (subject to an additional charge)
- Complimentary Leisure Club access
- Complimentary Kid’s Club access
- Bathrobe and slippers
- In-room refrigerator
- Sewing kit
- Additional toiletries
- Cot and/or additional bed for a child
Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa offers a day and evening babysitting service for guests, subject to pre-booking. All of our experienced babysitters are local to the hotel and are fully Garda vetted. Guests leaving the resort complex, e.g. for a wedding ceremony or an evening meal in Adare Village, are required to leave their mobile telephone number with the hotel reception desk so that they can be reached in the event of an emergency. All babysitting fees are payable to the babysitter directly.
All guests are able to enjoy complimentary access to our Leisure Club featuring:
- 20m heated indoor swimming pool, lounger pool,
- geyser pool and toddler pool
- Spacious 1,500 square foot cardiovascular gym with separate weights and resistance training area
- Children’s Playroom
- Personal trainer*
- Spinning, Pilates, Yoga and fitness classes*
*Subject to an additional charge
All guests are able to enjoy access to Revas Spa and its facilities:
- Spa treatments
- Thermal Suite
- Hair Studio
- Beauty Rooms
Why not stretch your legs on the Woodlands Walking Trail? This signposted 1.2km trail takes you through the resort grounds, allowing you to soak up the country scenery and enjoy the sounds of local songbirds. The walk, which also takes in Mary’s Organic Garden, takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
If you are a keen gardener or grow your own herbs, vegetables and/or fruit, be sure to visit Mary’s Organic Garden during your stay. Located within the hotel grounds, and forming part of the Woodlands Walking Trail, Mary’s Organic Garden supplies our kitchens with many of the seasonal ingredients founds on the menus in Fieldings of Adare and Timmy Macs Bistro. It also provides Dicks Bar with the herbs, edible flowers and other garnishes they use for cocktails and other drinks.