Terms and Conditions
- It can be used for full or part payment. Any remaining balance left on the card can be used for future purchases.
- The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit card, debit or charge card.
- Fitzgerald’s Woodlands House Hotel & Spa will not be held liable for cards which have been lost or stolen.
- Protect this card as you would cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
- This gift card will expire 5 years from date of purchase.
- 20% off all vouchers over the value of €50 as part of our discounted sale.
- Standard postal charge & fees of €2.75 will be applied per ordered item.
- Vouchers cannot be used towards payment of weddings.
- Vouchers cannot be used towards payment of events with 6+ guests.
- Discounted gift vouchers cannot be used towards Supper with Santa or other seasonal experiences including Summer Events, Christmas Parties, and Themed Events amongst others.
- Vouchers cannot be used for discounted or promotional packages.
- Vouchers cannot be used for discounted or promotional accommodation rates such as wedding rates, Black Friday, Cyber Monday and January or other Seasonal Room Sales.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other vouchers or split into a number of vouchers.
Terms & Conditions
I agree that the liability for my bill is not waived and and I agree to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay for any part or full amount of their charges. Government taxes are included in the room rate and all charges. All bills are due for payment on presentation.
As a guest of Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel you shall be asked if you would like to charge any expenses to your room on arrival. If you do not wish to charge anything to your room, you will be asked to pay the full accommodation cost on arrival. By choosing this method you shall be unable to charge any services to the room account. If you wish to charge anything to your room, we will ask you for your credit card to which we shall pre-authorise a charge for the full amount due on your accommodation as well as a nominal fee for extras. In some instances, depending on your issuing bank, the pre authorisation may not convert to a transaction on check out and therefore you may see two transactions on your statement. The pre authorisation we will have charged on check-in may stay on your bank account for up to 30 days until your issuing bank release it. The checkout charge will be displayed on your bank account or statement as this is the amount that the hotel will have charged. We also advise that whatever card you use on check in, which shall be pre authorised, is also used on check out so as to void any inconvenience or duplication of pre authorisation and actual chargers
Guests are advised that the management cannot accept responsibility for cash and valuables left in the guest rooms. It is strongly recommended that the guests use the safe. If a person is found to have caused damage to the hotel or is upsetting other hotel guests, he or she will be faced with a fine. A deodorisation fee of €100 will apply in the event of a guest smoking in a bedroom. I agree and understand that vehicles parked within the Hotel Car Park are left entirely at their owners risk. The hotel does not accept any liability or responsibility for any cash or valuables left in vehicles or damage to vehicles parked in Hotel Car Park